Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Why Do I do the "selfie" thing?


My Mom and I- at a Baseball Game

My Mom and I- Christmastime 2014




I have 7 minutes left for Wednesday- lol.

This was my 
‪#‎wearitwednesday‬‪#‎wiw‬ selfie. It was just a regular work from home day for me so I was all about the hippie headband and my favorite teal necklace- I put my jewelry on even if I'm not going anywhere- because, it helps me feel beautiful every day. When Founder Trent Kirby was trying to name the company after they decided to make it a party plan business- he wanted the name to reflect his feeling that EVERY woman should feel so beautiful, that the Paparazzi would follow them everywhere. He was truly thinking of the consultants and customers even before Paparazzi was born.
I hardly ever allowed my picture to be taken before I started selling this jewelry.

 I find pieces that fit my qwerky nature, my goofy side, my fun and whimsical moods, and my serious- little black dress let's get this hot date on moods. When I can find something to fit my every crazy mood- I feel more confident and radiant. And that is just a small little tidbit reason why I love this business. Watch for my selfies- because it's not just about showing off some pretty jewelry- it's about me finding my self confidence, my self esteem and a little bit of joy! (Whew- finished this novel with 2 minutes to spare!)

Above, are a few more fun selfies I've taken over the past few months- just for fun. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment