Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Dream new Dreams!

Dream/Vision Board 2015



This is my dream/vision board for 2015.  I wanted to do something a little different than just some poster board and markers and magazine cutouts. So, I took some scrap-booking paper and printed some pictures out- and wrote down things like a prayer for my business, the Bible verse that helped me decide to join this business, and some of my big goals.  I stand here every day and read everything and look at it about 3 minutes in the morning and 3 minutes at night.

Yesterday, I was able to cross off my very first accomplishment!  Notice the car up there? Yeah!  We were able to go purchase a new (to us) vehicle! We paid in CASH and in FULL!  So today we are just filled with joy at our life! This year so far has been pretty big, filled with lots of big changes! We have recently moved into a new (to us) home, as well! And while it's out in the country and the only living thing aside from my family that I see regularly are the cows across the road... I've become more peaceful, and have more joy than I ever thought I could have! Moving into a new house was on my vision board for 2014! I looked at that every day for a whole year, and never gave up hope that we could accomplish that goal!

Dream/vision boards are important. Whether in business or just in life- you need to focus on what you want. I mean, REALLY focus on it! When it's in your face every day, you are more apt to work at it, without even realizing that you are doing it!  My next big goal? Getting on stage at the Paparazzi annual convention. I want to "walk the runway"!  It's going to take a LOT of hard work getting there, but I'm doing it!


My dream home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment