Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to  my new blog page! I would like to tell you a little about myself! I am a 33 year old, mother of 3 incredible boys! My kids are ages 13, 8 and 2 years old at the time of this posting! I live in the middle of northern Kansas- literally, the middle. I moved here 5 years and 6 days ago. I've been married for 8 1/2 years to a good man.
 I work part time as the manager of a Senior Center, and also am working on building my own business. I have been with the senior center exactly 1 year and 3 days. I have been a Paparazzi consultant for 20 months. I describe it like this, as if it's still in infancy- because it is.
In all the different roles I own, there is one consistent thing- I am here to help people. So, this is where a blog comes into play. I have created a blog on Facebook, which will only act as a lead to this. My goal is to help other direct sales persons find motivation, inspiration and help in building their business, family and life. My goal is to reach the top of the company, and this will be my journal to the top. In this blog,  you will find encouragement, business lessons, resources to other amazing direct sales motivators, and stories of my mistakes and lessons learned. I should have started this blog on day one of my journey- but, with the turning of a new year, comes more focused goals and dreams- and you can help me grow my business, as I help keep you motivated! I hope you find what you need here and I cannot wait to get to know you better, and for us to reach our dreams together! Blessings- xoxo Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment