Monday, January 6, 2014

The Importance of your Upline

Do you know your upline? Do you KNOW them? You should! They should be your first contact when you seek success. They should be training you, supporting you, uplifting you. If they aren't- you need to find someone who will.  But, if they aren't- is it because you are not reaching out to them? You need to reach out.

Anytime you get a chance to talk to your upline, to learn from them- it's an opportunity. It's a little piece of the puzzle towards success.

Taking advantage of the free trainings, free calls, free advice....is wise. You need to constantly seek new knowledge, new experience. If you are not willing to learn- you won't grow. You need to attend team meetings. You need to listen to every single training call you can. You need to watch the videos. You need to duplicate your leaders.

Today, I had an opportunity.  A leader (husband/wife team) in my company was traveling through my state. She is in my upline, but not my sponsor. I admire her, seek her knowledge, crave her secrets. She was coming within 2 hours of my house-so, I made a choice. I decided to make the 1 1/2 hour drive to see her. She wasn't putting on a training, they were actually on a family vacation. I contacted them, and they invited me to come stay with them for awhile while they were passing through.

While with them, they uplifted me, motivated me, encouraged me. We brainstormed, vented (or they let me vent, rather), and had fun. We made some good memories, and made plans to talk again soon.  I look forward to being motivated, taught, encouraged and inspired by them more!

No comments:

Post a Comment