Sunday, September 28, 2014

Didn't make your sales quota? You lose!

It's about that time of month when I start seeing tons of people freak out about not meeting their sales quota's for the month, and start begging for sales. This has become quite the humorous show to watch. 

I sit here and wonder.... Why on earth are you in a business that will punish you if you don't make a sales quota. Life often gets in the way, and if you were truly in business for YOURSELF, you'd not have to worry about making hundreds and thousands of dollars in sales each month if it's not reasonable for you to do so. 


Also, why are you continuing in this business if, each month you have to beg everyone to help you. If your business had a product that produces genuine sales and income for you, you wouldn't have to beg to make it happen. Are your products too expensive for your target market? 


And, if you had worked all month long, and tried to hit your quota in the first 2 weeks of the month, you'd have significantly more success and less stress all month long. Are you dedicating enough time to your business every day? 


If this sounds like you right now, it's time to re-think your business and your plan. If you want a better way- let's talk about this and find a solution. 


Today, I'm living with #nostress, because- I work for myself, have no quota's to worry about, my product price point is $5 and that means I appeal to a large target market from doctors and lawyers to stay at home mom's and the grocery store clerk, and I have dedicated time every single day to my business, making goals to talk to new people each day, and further my reach beyond my comfort zone. I have found a better way- and, it's working!




No comments:

Post a Comment