Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Those pesky excuses that are keeping you from success!

Thank God I lost all those excuses! Now, if I could just find a way to lose all these extra pounds...I'll be good to go! wink emoticon Same concept though, right? If I want to succeed in getting fit and healthy, I have to take ACTION. (whew, I feel tired just thinking about that!)
No matter what you want to accomplish- you have to take action to get there. An excuse is just an obstacle you have to kick over to get where your going. Better yet, don't kick it (you might stub your toe! ouch!)- JUMP over it. You CAN do it!
Most common "excuses" that hold you back from success:
I don't have enough money.
I don't have enough knowledge.
I don't know how.
I don't have a sponsor/my sponsor quit/my sponsor does not contact me.
I don't feel good.
I am tired.
I am too busy.
I don't know where to go/promote/advertise.
I have a family.
My husband/wife/significant other does not support me.
My family/friends/community does not support me.
My car doesn't work well.
I don't have business cards.
My friend/neighbor/family member already sells and it didn't work for them.
I saw a bad review and now I am scared of my business/product.
I feel fat/ugly/angry/confused/depressed.
I don't like wearing xxx product.
I am not comfortable around people.
Start changing your mindset. These are ALL things you can change, or find a way to work around. It's not a reason. It's an excuse. Some of them are the VERY REASON why you joined. So USE that as motivation to CHANGE it!


No comments:

Post a Comment