Wednesday, March 25, 2015

How to change your Bad day into a GREAT day in 3 minutes!


Everyone repeat after me (and look in the mirror)~

I am healthy.
I am strong.
I am beautiful.
I love my family. 

I love my business.
I love my life.
I like my house.
I like my job.
I like my friends.
I am powerful.
My words are powerful.
I will only use my words for positive things.


I get bookings all the time, customers come to me every day. My calendar is always full.
There is always money available to me, for me and for my family.
I will do everything today in a positive way, and keep a positive attitude.
I will find the bright side to every situation today.
Today is a good day.
Today is a GREAT day.
Today is the most awesome day of the month!
I was born to do this.....this life.

And, tomorrow- wake up and do it again. The next day, too. Daily affirmations are a really powerful tool. The way you talk to yourself has significant impacts on how you treat your family, friends, business, prospects- EVERYTHING. If you don't feel good- you probably don't make others feel good. Being positive and happy is contagious. So wake up every day and be your own cheerleader. Love yourself- love ON yourself and start speaking these affirmations into your life. Say it out loud. I do it every day. If I don't tell myself I am beautiful- I feel ugly, and when I feel ugly- I get ugly. I've grown up a lot the past 20 years. I used to have a lot of anger issues- but, I noticed that I was always putting myself down. When I made a choice to intentionally change my life- I had to teach myself to speak positively to myself. Life is not easy. Business- is not easy. But, it's rewarding. It's fulfilling. It's totally up to YOU. No one else. Just you. That's it- that's all you have to do. Just change the way you speak to yourself. Take 3 minutes every day to change  your entire life!  Feed yourself good things. If you can't believe what you tell yourself- how will you expect others to believe in you?  Change your mindset and see what happens!  



No comments:

Post a Comment